ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
Im soooo tired today!! It was soooo hard to get out of bed. we keep going to bed so late! like 1am every night and its all catching up on me. anyway last night we biked to christeys house coz we were bored and played a few games of cards! was fun, I told christey about her wild sat night, things that she couldnt remember like pashing Kevin about 10 times! ( the guy I work with, hes gay and is going out with my friend richard). so she was suprised to hear all this! haha
Weekend was good. sat night went to helen's BBQ. was supposed to be in a park. but it was raining so we all went to her house. yummy food, she such a good cook. and it was nice to have a BBQ for a change. then all headed in to Namba but then lost a lot of people including christey who was determined to catch the last train.
watched some hiphop dancers and then decided to head back to helen's area for karaoke!!
Sung a few tunes and got home at like 5am , spent way too much money, but it was fun!
Sunday we went out for all you can eat thai food and then to round one again as glen is obsessed. lewis came with us too.
this weekend I have a girls soccer dinner on sat night and for the rest of the weekend I just wanna chill and save some money as Im going to vietnam in 4 weeks and havnt saved anything yet!! Im going with my mum and she arrives in 3 weeks!!
Also Ill try and put a video on thanks to matea's directions. I have a few karaoke ones.
Also still gotta blog my workplace, ive taken the photos but cant do it now as Im at school.
well this must be boring so Ill go!!! see ya later!!!!!!!!!! have a good day wherever you are in the world!
d xoxox

3 Comments:
Danielle you party animal! Doesn't it suck when you start to realise that lots of late nights really do catch up on you. I miss being 16!
That round one place sounds wicked! When I come to japan I'm so going there. Is it near a mountain?
Man I love your love for food Danielle. Remember that time we got a whole chicken and a bag of rolls from fresh choice and then ate it all. Haha, man we used to have some cool lunches at oderings!
remember when we used to eat a tub of ice cream for lunch!! thats so bad. and the time we decided to go on a strawberry-only diet. we had them every smoko and lunch and missioned to the funky pumpkin to get cheap strawberrys!! ha the odering lunches were wicked!!!
im sure theres more...
i just love the time tania got a speeding ticket on the way to mcd's and when the cop asked why she was speeding she sed "cos im hungry!"
ha
classic
oderings lunches sure were more excititng than the work itself!
funny pics of ur school btw danielle! i can see hwo they thought u meant "no japanese people" thou. dman noo heaters.....
inm also very jelly of all ur kareoke, i havnt done any in soooo long!!!
xx slash
Post a Comment
<< Home