D's Diary

This is Danielle's diary of life in Japan, working, partying and having a good time.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Kobe Conference!

This was on the train on the way home from kobe. A man next to christey kept falling asleep on her and she didnt know what to do coz if she moved he would have been on her lap! It was so funny esecially when you are soooo tired!
Christey and richard doing some sexy poses!
Paul and glen trying to make love hearts with their hands!?
Emi(mel's japanese friend), Me , Dabs (a girl that lives near mel), and Mel

Last week was sooooo fun!!! we had our JET conference in kobe and got to stay at a really flash 5 star hotel for 2 nights. we had seminars to go to but mostly it was about the partying! On the wednesday we caught up with mel from chch who lives in kyushu and had lunch with her and some of her friends from down south. then had to go to a few boring lectures. I think I actually fell asleep in one of them! that night I went out for dinner to an indian restaurant with roisin, helen, christey, and Mel and then headed to a club that was playing hiphop music. decided to have an early one so left at 1am. More boring seminars the next day, we were all sooooo tried so skipped a couple. our friend helen was presenting "music in the classroom" so we all went to cheer her on. it was so funny, she was singing in it and everything and everyone was laughing at her. she is a very loud american gal but sooooo nice!!
got home at 4am that morning after going to chinatown for dinner, a pub to drink and then a club to dance again! was a great night. glen came to kobe and stayed. I was sharing a room with christey (I always am!) so she didnt mind, anyway helen stayed in our room too. christey, glen and helen all came back after me, and helen was piggy backing glen down the hall way at 5am in the hotel! We had to be out of the room at 8am so we didnt get any sleep and hung out with mel till 6pm in kobe.
anyway, it was a great few days catching up with everyone and of course nice to have the time off work and stay in a 5 star hotel, that, did I mention was free!!
Ill post some pics!!
peace out
d xx

9 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Tania Hennessy said...

A FREE 5 star hotel! Ooooooh, I don't think I have ever even been in a 5 star hotel. Did you steal lots of soaps?
Sounds like a fun as time. Well, except for the lectures part. Lectures suck

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

ohhhh I have my tokyo one next week! can't wait! gonna stay and make it a week too. gotta love JET conferences a! wohooo

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

Ooh I love free hotels – but a 5-star - score!
Whats with the girl's hand slipping on Mel's thigh... naughty naughty...

Am acting reading a book called "Tabloid Tokyo" at the moment about strange Jap fetishes, including parents who dress their kids up as pets and dolls, men who wear lingerie under their suits etc.. Curious, v curious!

Siobhan

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Siobhan that book sounds very interesting!
D - what a great weekend. I hope Toby is staying with s.o he knows so that I can come too! You guys always have such a good time!

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Oh my god Shav, Christey actually saw a guy with a red lacey bra underneath his shirt. Yuckie!!
Yeah Danielle, the conference looks fun, esp free hotel room, everyone loves free stuff!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Big Punn aka : Mark said...

HEY DEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO IT SEEMS SUCH ALONG TIME SINCE YOUR LAST B DAY SO MUCH YEWT SO LITTLE HAS CHANGED I VE GOTTA VGET OUTA THAT ZONE ! IM ASMASHEWD ITS QUEENS B DAY SO 3 DAYS OFF SPENT SDAT AT FARM AND AM HEADING BAVC TOMORO . BEEN AT A COCKTAIL PARTY , DID YOU GO TO CATRINES LAST TIME I NO STUIE DID I Was nore out of control than then , this party wa s at a different place a mate abbbyes anywhohow gotgoget the road onthe show so hip hip hip happy birthday !!!!!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

its all about only in japan. or china too, i reck. shav hook us up the deets for that book. wonder how many of the fetishes ive come across so far..
cw

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Katya said...

I'm still awaiting for the update xx

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

awesomne danielle!!! every9one loves a free hotel!! hey i think i did a girls hari today that u mite know that is on jet. shes staying somewhere random in the country there. her names maggie and shes from tianau in nz. she came back for a week for her mums 6oth badday. she thougth she knew u. maybe? random. wot a small world eh!!! xx slash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home