boring wednesday!
I am sooooo bored at work, absolutely nothing to do. Ive only had one class today and ive planned for all my other ones this week including photocopying for friday's class!! I would have gone home but I have to wait for English Speaking Society Club that I have to run! We only have 4 members and today we are going to read a scene from the movie ET. The one where hes like ET PHONE HOME. Then when they have memorised we will film it and show it at the school festival. We wanna do about 3 scenes from 3 different famous movies-anyone think of easy ones??
anyway, enough about school! My weekend was tame, no ramaging stories for you all sory!
Friday night I went to the gym with my friend roisin and then out for dinner to the cheap 280 yen place near my house with friends.
Saturday I slept in and boy it was good! and met my friends who I went to uni with back in chch. Jackleen just arived in osaka last tues and I didnt even know she was coming and shes here to live! shes working for nova. and her friend who I used to do all nighter with at the uni library (what a nerd!) came down from tokyo too. he is on scholarship at a uni in saitama-actually the same one joanne went on. so went shopping and showed them around the city a bit, got mexican for lunch and had a good old catch up!
Went to an all you can eat Brazillian meat restuarant for dinner with some other friends!! I think ive written about this place before. When you havnt eaten red meat for sooo long this place is brilliant!! They come round with big hunks of meat on skewers and cut it onto your plate!! and you can choose which parts you want. Its so good. Katya this must sound horrible to you-sorry. I was intending to take photos but forgot-I was concentrating on the MEAT!
Went into town for a few drinks afterwards but was so full I went home on the last train.
Sunday, I met up with christey and roisin for a picnic at a park near me. and we just relaxed and talked all day!
So a nice weekend really, no rampaging, but this weeekend will be crazy as its my b'day on saturday and im definatley going out!!
Anyway, I gotta go as its nearly time for ESS club. Wow im so excited!
NOT

7 Comments:
Hey hey,
Dont worry I was a nana this weekend too... at least you're in Japan! Bloody hell Chch isn't the most exciting place in the world! haha. I'll hit Katherine up about coming to visit you guys- there are so many people in Japan with you at the mo It'd be a waste not going for a visit!
Aight I'm going to eat dinner now.
Luv Bex
I almost didn't comment at all you gross
meat lover! I actually stopped reading at the "hunks" bit.
Anyway have a good rest of week and build up for your big celebration on sat - which I'm sure will involve chicken in some way! (Maybe Glen will set it up around the bedroom like we joked years ago!!!)
I was trying really hard to remember (and we're talking right back to the Form 1, CHCH South, Mr Rushbrook days) to wish you a Happy Birthday for either the 19th or the 21st. I then settled on the 19th and am reassured (thanks Bex!) that I have it right. Anyhoo ....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hope Glen treats you like a Princess and you have a fab day xx
Hi there! Happy Birthday Danielle!
Hope you have a great day. Thanks for all the addresses it made it so much easier!
Love K
Happy Bday, hey that meat place sounds wicked (sorry danielle), kay now I'm really hungry right now.
mmmmmmm, all you can eat meat! Its like a dream. The $9.95 all you can eat place here has very minimal meat - even in the spag bol theres hardly any mince! An outrage i tell ya! But what can you expect for $9.95 i guess. Mmmm, they have wedges and nachos though. Can you tell im dying of starvation right now!
Post those office pics girl!
Gross gross.
Anyway just wrote to say I'm dying to hear bout your birthday night!!
Post a Comment
<< Home