OOh do you remeber how we talked about my weirdo ex flatty emily (who danced with you too) well shes married now!! haha. apparantly just brought a house two houses down the road from her crazy mother. My ex boyf is best mates with her "husband" james.. we think shes crazy so makes for very interesting emails..
What's Golden Week all about? You guys look so cute! Glad to see youse are having fun in Osaka eh.. And pleased you post photos cos Cw never does! Siobhan
golden week-is three national holidays in a row, childrens day and I cant remember the others! so most people get a whole week off-my school didnt give me a whole week off tho!! christey got extra off, lucky.
Ellen, I dont think she worked at hoyts. she worked as a aerobics trainer at the uni gym and was studying at uni. there was only one ellen unless it was someone from like 5 years ago! Jenna N got into the team the same year as I did. she was very quiet and never came out drinking and partying with us.
5 Comments:
OOh do you remeber how we talked about my weirdo ex flatty emily (who danced with you too) well shes married now!! haha. apparantly just brought a house two houses down the road from her crazy mother. My ex boyf is best mates with her "husband" james.. we think shes crazy so makes for very interesting emails..
What's Golden Week all about?
You guys look so cute! Glad to see youse are having fun in Osaka eh.. And pleased you post photos cos Cw never does!
Siobhan
golden week-is three national holidays in a row, childrens day and I cant remember the others! so most people get a whole week off-my school didnt give me a whole week off tho!! christey got extra off, lucky.
Ellen, I dont think she worked at hoyts. she worked as a aerobics trainer at the uni gym and was studying at uni. there was only one ellen unless it was someone from like 5 years ago!
Jenna N got into the team the same year as I did. she was very quiet and never came out drinking and partying with us.
Childrens Day! We need to adopt that one over here
Cool pics D, I like the top one!
Bloggers - D's birthday on Sat - let's all remember to send her our birthday wishes!!
P.S - D - We know where we're going - come look at blog x
Post a Comment
<< Home