christey loves to dress up!

Last friday night our friend cara had a dress up party and you had to go as something from japan. We had no time to organise our costumes properly so me being lame I didnt dress up. christey went as japanese trash. our american friend cara thought christey meant actual trash!
Here are some pics of christey dressed up in her cute 100 yen pink top.
It turned out to be a good night we skulled some vodka and went to a club after the party and danced to 70's music. then it changed to hip hop/RnB so it was really fun. Christey was in a dilema about whether or not to hook up with this guy from ghana. She kept saying that the UN meant so much to her and she had to finish africa!! im glad she didnt pash him coz he was not worth it!!


11 Comments:
Christey you look fab!!!
Skulling vodka before you go out - haven't done that in a while!
Good pics x
Haha, those are some wicked pics!
Dress up parties are THE BESTEST!
Ah CW, you've done it again. Noice outfit mate, noice.
Hey Danielle,
I love all the photos!!!
I'm really new at this so I don't have any :(
But I will work on making mine a little bit more exciting.
Good to see you guys are having a good time.
Jodine
Tried to go to your blog jodes but couldn't tell us your addy. Btw there's a piccie of you on mine x
D- Bex hasn't got one yet, but she said she's gonna.
Have they got girls soccer in Osaka? Pls explain!
yeah there is a girls soccer team. they one the awaji tournament last year. they arent that good and just practice whenever they can. its a 5 a side team with about 10 players at the mo. Awaji tournament is the same one glen JET team entered. teams from all over japan enter(foreigner play and only some japanese). Its a big one.
I actually went to soccer practice last week. and I was useless as you can imagine. my friend cathy talked me into it. I was OK at the drills but when it came to playing the game I freaked out!! Im scared of the ball. Im going again tomorrow night. ill let you know hoe it goes!
one= won
how= how
i was typing really fast!
I just keep making mistakes and not checking before I push the button.
hoe= how!!!!!
Hey there! Just noticed you commented on my blog mid-post, you'll have to go back for the full update!
How exciting you playing soccer. I really want to keep playiong when I get to Jap - I hope I can.
i miss soccer!!! good shit for playing danielle! funny typos btw, did u c mine, mice and chesse pie instead of mince.... oh the difference a letter can make..... man cw looks hot!!! want sure if it was a piss take or not berofr i read it! keep teh pics rolling! xx slash
Post a Comment
<< Home