D's Diary

This is Danielle's diary of life in Japan, working, partying and having a good time.

Monday, November 20, 2006

What is CW up to??



Sarah and CW at gio's drinks a few weeks ago!



I love this photo! Some of my friends in osaka


This is such a nice photo of CW so I had to blog it! Also in the pic is Dora (from US) and Kevin(who I work with from liverpool, england)

4 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Hey D,
Cool pics! Good friends!
Ill send you Sat nights soon, and Im looking forward to seeing your ones soon!

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Tania Hennessy said...

Yay photos!!!
That chick on the bottom left of the group shot kinda looks like an asain version of CW I reckon!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Matea said...

Hey Danielle,
Great to see photos, very interesting re Sarah and CW. If your home over Xmas your most welcome to attend little Caitlin's first birthday party. Michelle and Tania will be there too. Will let you know the details closer to the time. My email addy is mateathoms@hotmail.com just in case I forget.
Take care! Give the CHCH girls a hug from me. xo

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

Fuck that photo is dodgy!
Dearie me... Have fun when you're back in Chch, bet you're looking forward to it heaps!

Siobhan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home