D's Diary

This is Danielle's diary of life in Japan, working, partying and having a good time.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Some cute pics for y'all


Christey and I 2 weeks ago at giovanni's drinks.


On halloween I went out with kevin and kimiko (who I work with) to have a Halloween dessert.

At Gio's drinks, that is our friend mark beside cw

4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Katya said...

What is that face Christey! is that chu-hi really sour or what!!!
Sexy legs btw D and both of you look very hot in above pic. Now wheres some of me pooey!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Stew said...

cool photo's hunny, Sounds like you guys had fun down in Wakayama!! Not long now till you come home aye!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Beautiful posing girls!
You seem to always be busy with fun things :)
B seeing you soon D!!
xmas is sooo close!

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Tania Hennessy said...

You can get halloween dessert in Japan!!! Mmmmmmm thats a massive plate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home