D's Diary

This is Danielle's diary of life in Japan, working, partying and having a good time.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

CONCERTS!!!


I forgot to tell you that I went to madonna's concert in september!! It was amazing, and now I love her even more!! I went with my two friends richard and kevin-( who I work with ) and one of my teachers. We paid so much for our tickets so we thought we would be right in the front, but when we got there we discovered we were at the top, at the back!! The seats at the front were worth $700 or more! we paid about $200 for ours. The osaka dome was huge and held 50,000 people, Madonna said it was the biggest staduim she had held a concert in!


The next concert that I'm going to is Rihanna!! cant wait! It's just a small venue and all standing so Im gonna push my way to the front. Its next friday ( 20th). Im going with the girl I work with.

And the concert of the year will be MARIAH CAREY!! and I'm going with her biggest fan ever... CHRISTEY! we cant wait! it is gonna be fantastic.

Ok so enough bragging for one post. actually half of you who are reading this are laughing at me for wanting to go to these concerts aren't you!? I know you are tania!!

d xx


10 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Tania Hennessy said...

Hahaha, funny! I would go see Madonna! Dam Japan gets the big names!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Katya said...

You and I are like total opposites!But you know I love your music too!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Big Punn aka : Mark said...

Well id have loved to be there , checking out all that bootie !

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

ohmigod!!! im not laughing at you at all!!!!! im sooo jealous (not of rihanna) but mariah!!! when is it??? you and cw are gonna have the best time ever!!! is joanne goin too??? wicked!!!
and yes im def coming to japan next year. (hopefully) still planing it all. but boy do i like the sounds of all you can eat/drink/kareoke!!! cant wait!
xx slash

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

na, not going slash (>.<).... bad days (mid week)....
but that reminds me, I must go and get my tickets for koda kumi's concert in dec.
hahahah, those who know her are probably laughing at me now!!
but yep. v. jelly of mariah (she's on fire, like a baby with a pacifier) carey...
can't wait to see photos danielle!

jo

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

whos someone to lean on when times get rough..whos gon talk to me on the phone till the sun comes up..whos gon take your place there aint nobody eeeelse.. oh baby baby we belong togeeetherrr..
oh yeah baby, bring on mariah, take me higher!!
carey west xx

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

wouldnt it be "Christey Carey"? not bad sounding!!
again, im so jealous, im sure we'll be able to krone away to mariah when i come in may!!! email me yo- michelleisalegend@hotmail.com

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Big Punn aka : Mark said...

hey no update for awhile in adalade at the moment did a roady from melbourne -good fun picked up some hikers and made 2 more drinking buddies from france and french canada cool people off 4 a swim at 93o so by 4 now

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Tania Hennessy said...

ow, i found your comment and got all excited about an UPDATE hint hint

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Holy crap- what an abundance of celebs!!!
I'd struggle to pick between all the concerts! :)
Lucky thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home