Good morning Vietnam!!
Tommorow I leave for Vietnam and thailand for about 1 month!! My mum is here in japan, she arrived on Monday and we have been doing some sightseeing but mainly just showing her around our area. when we come back from our holiday we are gonna climb Mt fuji, go to hiroshima, tokyo, nara, kyoto and maybe kyushu to see Mel. Its so hot here!! like 30 degree still at 10pm. crazy crazy weather!
Glen is still waiting to hear about his visa-whether he can stay or not so fingers crossed. its not looking too good at the mo tho. If he has to go home it will be on the 18th of august, 5 days after I come back from vietnam with my mum. so its gonna suck. I dont really want to to stay in japan by myself just coz Im so used to having him here now and living together etc. But if thats the way it is, I'll have to live with it.
Anyway, Ill try and update this blog while Im away, ive been pretty slack lately!!
On tuesday we went to the Blcak eyed peas concert-was sooooo wicked!! me and chrstey went to stalk them after and flet totally rejected when we couldnt get into the VIP lounge. our friend sophie went home with the philipino guy!! we stayed out all night and it was quite a random night actually as we were hanging with this british girl we had met at the concert and her japanese friend. I had to teach 2 classes the next day which was hell! Im never doing that again,and my mum was here so couldnt really sleep when I got home from school that day, so was completely wasted until the next day.
well Im gonna go now as I havnt started packing for vietnam and we leave tomorrow!
Ill fill you in on my travels!!
danielle xoxo

12 Comments:
Have heaps of fun hunny!!! See you in 1 month. Don't forget to buy me heaps of presents!!
Have a great time and I'll see you when you get back!
Fingers are crossed for Glen too x
Take lots of pics on holiday again girl!
Dam it sux when you can't go to bed and die after a day of hungover torture at work - I feel your pain!
30 degress, blah thats hot
lucky lucky lucky!
Have an awesome time and blog lotsa pics when you get back!
:)
good luck with glen staying!! hope he can or thats gonna be one mammoth long distance relly ur in for!!! cant belive it, 30 degrees!!! ur sooo lucky!! hope u hav and awesome holiday, sorry ive been so slack with updates and stuff lately too.
luv u
xx slash
Hey hunny, miss you!!! update your blog so i can see what you have been up to!!!
Hey chicki!
Drop me an email sometime
peek_jo@yahoo.com.au so I can put you on my friends to catch up with in Japan list!
Am coming over round xmas time and keen to Party ;)
bout time for an update aint it??
cw
ahem, ahem.
update please.
Hey D,
I just posted on Michelles blog a minute after you! haha I know you're out there!!
Chou and Glen were out together last weekend and Chou was very hung the next day so I hope Glen wasn't too bad haha!
How was the big trip- you're about due for another post!! haha fill us in!
haha, nah i wasnt to bad the next day!! update D, post some photo's or something.
Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home