Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm baaack!

Yes, I am still alive! This is a pic of Christey and I in September. A bit blurry coz its from a cell phone. Soooooo... mariah was the best concert I've ever been to! She sung all her old songs and even the heartbreaker remix which brought back memories from gemma's party in 7th form! dancing in her lounge. anyway...
What have I been up to? ...Christey and I went to stay with Katya and toby in Wakayama on the weekend! Had a fantastic time. Met them in "Wack ya mama", as toby calls it, on friday night, had drinks and food at an izakaya and then went to karaoke after that. Everyone was a little boozed when we got back so we danced and sang around their table at their house to NZ songs until we got yelled at by their land lady and some neighbours. To be fair, it was 2.30am and we were very loud and the walls are bascially paper thin in japan! However, it completely ruined the night. On saturday we missioned out to this famous hot spring in Toby and Kat's cute wee car! I love road trips! Took us like 2 hours I think, we wernt really sure how to get there and katya wasnt feeling too well. It was well worth it though as it was amazing! Surrounded by mountains was this river that was naturally hot and we bathed in it for about 2 hours!
Sat night was a big one too, went to a cute little Izakaya in yuasa where kat and tobes live. and afterwards karaoke again!. Only one hour tho. On our way home we found a bar that was still open which had karaoke too!!
So it was a great weekend away from osaka and cant wait till my next visit there!
I am back at school today and man it was so hard to get up after a really busy weekend and its freezing here now! One extreme to the other. This week I only have 3 days of actual teaching because on thurs and fri we have our mid-yr seminar. SO it will be cool to catch up with everyone again! And I get to wear a cool suit. Apart from that nothing much else to tell.
I'll post some pics!!! I hope everyone has an awesome week. love d xxxxx
Osaka fashion! A little too brown isn't she!
This is an old photo of Cathy and I in thailand on new years eve. She is a JET here in Osaka and a cool chick from california!!

6 Comments:
Yay your back!!! Wicked update. Man it's soooooooo tempting to just go book tickets with Michelle, I wanna come see you guys over there! Sounds like so much fun. Perhaps I could get some cool clothes and a fake tan like that girl in your pic. Then I would score all the boys!
Oh oh, and I'm having a bus trip 23rd December - you will be back then aye? EVERYONE invited!!!
Hey D, great post! You forgot the bit about the bushes tho. I'll have to add it on mine!
Hopefully see you next Sat xxx
Man you guys love your Karaoke! haha You'll be glad I'm not there- my singing is not pleasant to the ears! Although I'm getting Mark to bring singstar to my BBQ on Fri hopefully so that'll be great fun... the poor neighbours! Did you have a good view at the concert?
There is no Mariah without imagining Gemmas party haha... those moves are pure talent!! :)
Loving the update, keep 'em coming!
yay! you remember gemmas party bekka! remember dancing in a big circle!! haha
Oh yeah the bushes!! that was very crazy, but sooooo funny! Post a pic too
Toby said hes seen that brown girl in Osaka too!
Post a Comment
<< Home