D's Diary

This is Danielle's diary of life in Japan, working, partying and having a good time.

Monday, November 27, 2006

I have a sore throat! ...But I have more photos for y'all!

Thought it was about time for some more photos and an update!
My weekend was pretty lame actually except that I went to Cosco yesterday with giovanni. Its an american supermarket and you have to be a member to go but gio took me (you are allowed one friend) and it was awesome. I found NZ wine there, and pita bread and yummy maccaroni cheese. Im getting a package sent to me tomoroow night! its really far away, like 1 half hours away from me. Gio needed a turkey as hes cooking thanksgiving dinner for his english club! hard out! So basically that was the hightlight of my weekend!

It was national holiday here last thursday and christey and I went shopping. We were so hungover as we went to helens for dinner the night before, she cooked amazing mexican food, and we had one too many tequila shots! So on thurday I impulse purchased some makeup, like $100 worth. I know, out of control. But its damn good stuff. We tried on makeup at every counter in really nice department stores and then Christey got a free makeover. I think it was coz the lady was disgusted in how much eyeshadow we had on our eyes she wanted to take it off! and start again! Then the sole of my shoe broke off (in the expensive department store) and christey was laughing soooo loud that everyone stopped and looked at us. It was hilarious at the time, I just had to rip it off!

So I just spent lots on cute xmas cards with hello kitty popping out! If you wanna leave your addy I could send you mail!!
CW is away this week with joanne at their translation camp in shiga, so you'll get a blog update next week I reckon. Well I'll post some photos and go make me dinner now.
Have a great week!
d xx

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Katya said...

Hey again, didnt notice this post before - how exciting!
Sounds hilarious - I can just imagine you guys! Was it our weekend together that inspired you to buy so much make-up?!
Now, I dont suppose you got the pillows for me from Costco? Damn I forgot to remind you!
Anyway, good luck for studying for 2 kyuu this weekend, and wish me luck in Awaji!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home