I'll be coming your way soon!!!

One more day of work left and then I'll be off to meet mel in korea and then on to chch!!! So excited, just packed my suitcase, not as much stuff as I thought so I might buy some souviners. Cant find my warranty for my laptop and need to get the speakers fixed so, stressing out a little as don't wanna pay for that.
I decided I'm gonna buy a whole new wardrobe while in NZ, so I'm hardly bringing anything with me, mostly photos and books that I dont need in japan anymore.
This week has been super busy with work as I have to plan all my classes for next week for the other teachers to take over. But we have been playing the chocolate game in class which is sooooo fun and I get to eat chocolate, even sometimes as 9am!
Last weekend christey and I went out to a bar called 'Zero", was fun but a little too crowded for my liking and so many foriegners. Drank there for a couple of hours with some other friends too and then just the two of us went to "candy". sounds dodgy but its not. Just a club, music was lame (I don't like house etc) , and CW felt sick about 3.30am so we got a taxi to our friend's giovani's and stayed there. He lives quite close to the city. Stayed there all day sunday even though he had gone out! Me and CW at maccaroni cheese for breakie and arvo tea and then got giovanni to bring us maccas! SUch a lazy day but was great watching friends' episodes, will and grace, southpark, family guy and you tube vids all day! But had to leave at 10.30pm as had work the next day. SO wanted to just stay on that couch. Was still hungover and CW and I had to wear our clothes from the night before. I had jeans on but CW had to wear a mini skirt. Giovani lives in such a dodgy area so we got a few stares and even got asked if we wanted to go for a drink by some young jap guys, on the way to the station. Was not a fun walk.
CW will kill me but I'll post a pic of her anyway!
well, I'll see you some of you in NZ very soon! Cant wait for your bus trip tania! -Michelle are you really not coming?!
have a great christmas and New Years and I'll try and update while in NZ, but might be too busy shopping, eating fish and chips, and catching up with everybody!
Katya-have a wicked time in India, a shame we didnt get to catch up before we both went away but i'll see you in jan!
CW-I know you will have a mecha-sugoi time in the UK, see ya when I get back jan 8th!
love d xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home