D's Diary

This is Danielle's diary of life in Japan, working, partying and having a good time.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm back to bloggin!

Glen and john at karaoke




Me, Roisin and jen (from NZ)

and me in kyoto at kyomizudera temple.

You can see a temple in the backround.


So its been a while! sorry im really slack but everytime I go on to blog I start reading everyone elses and run out of time to do my own. I'll post a few different ones with photos so you can find out what ive been up to in the last month!!!
My Singapore trip seems like ages ago now. A friend of mine who I met at uni (Jenny) came over to see me on her way to the UK with her boyf. they were here for 10 days. it was a mission trying to fit all four of us in our small aparto but in the end we just got over it and it felt like a sleep over everynight! We had a great time, going out for dinner, karaoke, shopping, sightseeing-we went to kyoto to see the cherry blossoms and just hung out. they have gone to London now and go on a europe tour soon. it was great catching up and they were our first visitors from NZ. Have fun in europe guys if you are reading this!
here are some pics!

4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

Man Glen certainly looks like he's getting into his karaoke eh? "I want it that way" really is a croon-worthy song tho I have to say..hahha

Siobhan

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Katya said...

Hey finally!!! Good to hear was good with Rob and jen and that life's good x

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Tania Hennessy said...

Yay, was starting to think you may have ditched your blog! I too spend way too much time reading and commenting on everyone elses blogs that I run out of time to do my own

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Big Punn aka : Mark said...

Hey cool blog dee good to see your all having a ball over there ! glen looks like hes still into the karaoki tell him morris is playing soccer again and its all good willies out for a few weeks off both indoor and out as hes hurt his shoulder on sun

peace out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home