back to reality
hi everyone! well we are back in japan and back to reality. Came back from our holiday last wednesday night and wished we hadnt as the weather is sooooo crap here. it is supposed to be spring but it feels like winter again, rain and wind and its just cold the whole time! anyway our trip was great and managed to get a wee bit of a tan! However poor christey got horribly sunburnt on the first day in thailand and then went red and eventually peeled all the redness off to go back to being her normal colour with patches. Singapore is a really gorgous city, esp coming from grey, concrete osaka! there are trees everywhere and you feel like you are in a jungle!! the weather was really hot there, 32 degrees! The first day we hit the shops down orchard RD only to find we couldnt afford anything!! soooo expensive. it was mostly designer shops. we saw lots we liked but decided to come back on our last day. We went to this island in singapore called sentosa island. its kinda like an amiusement island that has a luge and underwater world and really relaxing fun place. The 2nd night we checked out couple of clubs and stayed out till about 2am then went back to our hotel to meet jason-he came a day later than us.
Thailand was wicked!!! I love it there. basically our days consisted of swim in the beach, looking at markets and shopping, going out for breakie, lunch and dinner and sometimes going out for snacks in between. it was soooo cheap that we ordered so much food! it was sooo good to eat food you cant get in japan, such as baked beans!!! had them everyday for breakie! and I looooove pineapple shakes. but meal times were also LOOOOONNNG as christey would have her "break" and stop eating for a while and then start up again half an hour after we have finished. we got used to it in the end tho.
We went on a boat tour of four islands around krabi one day which was cool as we went snokelling. and speed boats are sooo FUN!
didnt spend much in thailand -just brought DVDS and jewelry. It wasnt until singapore that we spent our money! we found some cheap shops round our hotel in singas and christey came out with 2 pairs of shoes and me 4!!!! I do love my shoes. In the end I brought 5 pairs of shoes and 2 handbags and 2 belts and tops and more! sooo fun, me and christey felt like paris hilton with all our shopping bags.
ok enough about shopping! I better go now coz christey is moaning that she is bored and wants to watch a DVD on my comp. We went out last night to karaoke and she stayed at me house. glen is cooking us breakie now, bacon, hash and eggs. a good hearty breakfast to start the day, however it is 4pm!
until next time
d

9 Comments:
Oh how I miss your tales of shopping and eating Danielle! Still, I'm not so sure about those pineapple shakes. You miss baked beans?
Sounds like you had an amazing time. So jelous - can't wait to get to Thiland someday.
Breaky at 4pm, love it!
trust me pineapple shakes are sooooo good. not milkly ones , juicy ones.
I just realised after Tania's comment that food and shopping do appear to be your two main hobbies - If I didn't know you I'd think you were fat and poor but your neither and it's great to hear about your trip! Hope that didn't sound mean (I was trying to be funny!)
Congrats on the tan - I'm a bit of a Christey in that dept!
Can't wait to be there too - 4 months we hope!
caitlinsmummymatea.blogspot.com/
Hi Danielle, new blogging address. Holiday sounds great, wish I had a tan. Take care.
Your holiday sounds wicked and love the photos.
ha ha, I remember Christey's breaks, they are hilarious - we should all start doing that
Hey there,
forgot to tell you Toby's definitely in - now we just have to wait to get placed! Yay!!!!!!
K
photos photos photos!
i heard all the celebs are breaking..
did cw ask for a belly rub!!!??? i beat she misses my belly rubs at all u can eat pizza hut! they were the best! shopping is teh best thing eva!!! (well, one of the best!) xx slash
Post a Comment
<< Home