D's Diary

This is Danielle's diary of life in Japan, working, partying and having a good time.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sun, beach and shopping!!


Konnichiwa minnasan!
I hope everyone's weekend was great! We are going on holiday tomorrow so I wont be able to update my blog for a while. aaah! We are going to Singapore for 4 days and Thailand-Krabi for 5 days-I cant wait for warm weather again. Its been so cold here in Japan. However is is going to be soooooo hot in Singapore as I checked the temp yesterday and it was 35 degrees! And 95% humidity. But its still a lot better than being cold. I added a pic of krabi just so you can remember where I'll be for the next week or so! Lying on the beach and getting a tan! Oh and having pineapple shakes. Also we are going to this 24hour shopping mall , im gonna go crazy!
Ok, enough, I have to go and finish packing!
D xoxo

8 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Matea said...

Hi Danielle, ohmigod, I can't get over the water ... gorgeous, have a pineapple shake for me too! Have fun xx

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Wow, that sure is one beautiful beach!
Very jealous :)
(Especially of that 24 hour mall!)

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I'm so jealous that I can hardly blog! You guys are so lucky, you have to take heaps of photos too. Are you guys just staying in Krabi or are you going to try and travel a bit? An is Glen going too or is it just a girls trip?

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Tania Hennessy said...

Thanks for the postcard Danielle!
I'm with Kim, sooooooo very jelous. A 24 hour shopping mall - you will be in heaven.
Pineapple shakes, ew - wouldn't they curdle? Pinapple + milk = curdle right?

Have a great time and take lotsa pics!

Thanks again for the postcard! I'm gonna send you one too - but you have to give me your addy first

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Tania Hennessy said...

Haha, and i have no idea how i remembered that you forgot daylight savings - ahhahaha, it was funny!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Katya said...

Hey D!
Look forward to hearing all about it - and you can welcome me to blog world at last!
Kat

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Ju said...

DANIELLE CAN I COME WITH YOU???????

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger joeyblogs said...

How are ya Danielle?
Hope yr havin a wicked hol,
Keep that Chirstey under control!
Look foward to seeing yr holiday pics
Jo
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home