first post!
Hi everyone, this is my first post on D's diary. how exciting! I'm useless with computers so I hope this will work.
Well tonight we went to a buffet restuarant and I ate way too much! it was great though- an italian buffet, so lots of pasta and pizza and chocolate ice cream. yum. anyway, that was my highlight of the day as I only went to school for 3 hours today. There is nothing to do now that classes have finished(end of school year here) so I sat staring at my desk with no one to talk to. Ben has gone to indonesia for 4 weeks and kevin didnt turn up! so I was like screw this and left at 2 o'clock! went home and got a call from my friend Roisin and we decided to have a hot chocolate in my area and catch up. So the afternoon turned out to be fun. For those of you who don't know who Ben and Kevin are :they are two guys that also work at my school with me. They are from england, Ben will leave this year as his contract is up in august, kevin will be staying for another year! If those two wernt at school with me everyday, i'd go crazy! alright enough boring stuff, I'm gonna post this and see if it works.
have a great night-oh you'll already be asleep now as its 4am in NZ.
see ya, D!*

2 Comments:
Yay! Welcome to blogworld Danielle. Beware ... it is very addictive!
Have added you to my links so everyone can come check out your blog too
hey how do I put you as a link??dont know how to use this and its confusing!
Post a Comment
<< Home